Friday, July 1, 2011

Found by heart control, I began to escape burberry handbags

burberry handbags Every time, every time... Tears is going to come out, I looked up and look up at the sky, to blink, tried not to let it out of my body, can not leave it after all, time and again, stood, face down the wet with the skirt.

Every time, every time...   burberry handbags Found by heart control, I began to escape, began to try very hard to of far, far away from the all unnecessary contact isolation, just to avoid you, only remote distance, that I can not feel helpless, that I can smell the breath safety, to make me control myself.

Every time, every time... A person sit still and silent in silence, blank mind, can let me have a rest. At that moment, all the troubles far apart, I am my own...burberry handbags blog

One day, one day...... To depart. My life will be without you, new friends will replace you. There is no longer a crisscross world, really will forget? Should want to forget, must want to forget...

A time, a certain...... burberry handbags  Let the impulse, maybe it will all be submerged reason, perhaps can at different ending a pile, may destroy desire a beautiful, maybe just maybe...

Should not, and should not be...... Should not let us meet each other. If don't know you, I will not fall, won't let sorrow around, won't let happy to leave. Should not let their own heart near you, don't close to won't be lit, not near, it won't do not belong to me.

Not ok, can't...... Don't let yourself fall down again. burberry handbags  This way of life is not what I want, such a life is not to.

Too many contradictions, too much choice; Too many expect, too many helpless; Too much sadness, and can't afford to have empathy; Too many words, this to go to who carry?burberry handbags

If the time back to the past, I'm afraid I still won't do not know you... burberry handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment