Wednesday, June 22, 2011

CHEN Tian-ming went to those louis vuitton

"I'm sorry you can call that Miss Ms come here?" Forest country on the face of the girl, embarrassed, said. When referring to just their own standing Feng Yun, who knows this just means the end next to the Feng Yun waitress walked up to the boss to speak so misunderstood.

The girl looked at them, laughing, "So you are looking for, but Xiao Yun Xiao Yun's willing to give to my things not related." Feng Yun finished the girl to walk over there. The girl went to her side Feng Yun Feng Yun Shuoleyihui words. CHEN Tian-ming Feng Yun saw here a while and then slowly camelognjj yaplog blog.

"Your brother is your sister looking for me?" Feng Yun, CHEN Tian-ming went to those around them the tone of a pair of lakes.

"You are the Feng Yun you?" CHEN Tian-ming asked this carefully it should not be mistaken! Feng Yun, an explosion in front of the first that erected the first speckled with an extremely pungent smell of cheap perfume. She was suspended from a pair of ear lobe dangling earrings printed her uninhibited. Two arms to the side lines are lines with the body side with a small snake like pattern with a scorpion bite bite at any time. As for her face but people do not pay attention to see. However, Yun Feng CHEN Tian-ming, or see a girl who looks good girl is just one of those risks.

"You are not a big Marco sent me the day before yesterday not tell him? I owed him money and I will give you told him not to chase me so hard I do not have the money anyway." Feng Yun CHEN Tian-ming a read only Then from his pocket and lit a cigarette and blew a smoke.

CHEN Tian-ming said, "We are your brother Feng Hao's brother."

CHEN Tian-ming Feng Yun said a "Feng Hao," her experience in color immediately changed the "I'm sorry I did not matter to him now you do not have something I can go." Feng Yun finished turning up and go.

"Xiaoyun you do not know me? Forest country before I was always together with your brother." Lin said, the country quickly.

Lin Feng Yun looked back and said the country a "national brother? Not think you have now become so fast I did not recognize you have come."

Yun Feng Lin, see the country he quickly identified himself said, "Xiao Yun Siu Ho was killed but could not find us looking for you."misjw blogspot blog

Feng Yun's body slightly Yi Chan But she said coldly, "I say that my relationship with him is not Feng Hao him I was me he was alive or dead my business."

No comments:

Post a Comment