Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eliminated voice big drum

A colleague took me thy skirts, intermittent smiled and said, sing sing wrong, wrong!
I do not believe, how can, I sing the words according to the!
She is very not easy to live to smile, is out of tune, you take the last sentence a first sentence! Sing
My face moments, oneself also become red embarrassed smile.
This group of 3 people at the end of the song, leadership, they asked three who voice minimum?
His colleagues as I bowed together brush of, I red face, argument, I sound a lot, is out of tune just!
Everyone and laughed, leadership said, don't blame you. Is it the first time you sing sing well, more than a few times!
I let go, continue to listen to other people sing.
20 a few people and almost everyone a version, some high, some deep, some sing quickly, some sing and slow, and others in order to not be eliminated voice big drum, which made us the general laughter.
Round down, think this song is not, as we imagine a depth, that alternative, and they have to release the mind, no longer need, at odds, chorus, extremely seriously. Sing
In the end, alone I sing to everyone to listen to the 2 times, sing, the last sentence or doesn't, they still laughing. The third time, sing I simply didn't sing that last sentence, you waiting for a few seconds, not see my mouth, and saw I look at them, I know bad smile playing tricks on, a joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment