Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shining louis vuitton handbags

The assault, the night falls and empty in the cool water of the night, the world in Vienna at the rhythm of the waltz rolling forward.

All the running speed of all breakneck, thrilling, left after the exhaustion.

When I'm standing in the street, in the face of the whole road after the lights, you will feel helpless. louis vuitton outlet

Many remain at the nearby of friend, my youth in the last paragraph of the journey began to become shape with stranger.

Time flies like a list of the last days to train, my youth was run over, all the way over the displaced, along the way.

In youth and farewell after, I finally learned to low-key and the public, I no longer propriety, I will not make public.

I have come in the life journey, there are always some text knowledge in order to write to a particular person to see.

And nearby of friend to drift away, till the shape with stranger, then a person walk to the new road, listen to the new song, wrote a new words.

A day before you looked up at the sky, to find that the familiar twisting to think will never forget the people and things.

At the moment, he frowned, has the features of water, the scenes never can't touch. louis vuitton handbags

Now, I write down these words wrote in The Times, the distance has gradually the lights of bright rise.

Constantly shine out dim colour the up like a layer of beautiful curtain, in rendering the night of sadness colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment