Saturday, June 4, 2011

Simply because their own

The Dragon Boat Festival is coming, today want to the street to buy materials, do-it-yourself rice dumplings.herve leger strapless whaleman foundation bandage dress 

Although some friends gave some, can always feel do-it-yourself will not as, can let oneself have a return to feeling of home, the day of working abroad for every festivals past a more than tend to be friendly, but in this time, miss the most attentive family home, nagging told, at home of time always feel these very annoying, but left just know originally just how to enjoy, away from the family, think of all their good, even can't recall them where bad, the more think impassability when at home and why would they have so many shortcomings, hehe! Could people are so! 
Today's brother call me about, mom had been preparing bag, but total rice dumplings in the nagging me about, say me a outside, do not know to have good care of myself, maybe I will think she packet rice dumplings, actually I don't really like eating rice dumplings, I like a family to eat together the kind of rice dumplings, very sweet atmosphere, so sweet... 
Today a morning rain, and now the weather is a little tiny cool, very comfortable, feeling a bit in a good mood, possibly to the "good mood" reason! 

No comments:

Post a Comment