Friday, June 10, 2011

I do not have freedom

My life-every day bread, pour also ease. Is the latest rose to my master house prices accommodation again change a bit small. I also puts forward some Suggestions to the master and opinions, but master said I good stupid! He said; Have you a pig, I can earn only 200 piece, spend 500 dollars I rent not worthwhile. He said to me, do not cry for the moon or tied me on the tree, the house also forgave. Most can spirit of be he scolded me, he called me stupid like a pig. I smiled, to die; I would have is a pig? And he can even pig all as well. louis vuitton monogram 4 key holder rose florentin

Recent accommodation, leak rain drop by drop, then the winds blew the roof tiles, the wind swings open the hemisphere. I have black rim of the eye, why, last night I didn't sleep well, but night that miserably!!!!! Simply said: "is a bed roof leak in YuJiao such as hemp, swear not cut off. ZiJing SangLuan less sleep all night long, wet with Fletcher!" by what My life can be difficult oh! Hope there "don't appear in the evening with wind and rain flower falls to know how much!"

Think of the days of childhood those social happy, can follow in the mother, then find travel behind their favorite food, oh, that's not starve when food every day, full support to go to bed......"

Don't ask? That's the past, I don't mention. I'm now with every day, listen to host said a few days, you have to kill me to sell meat, that I may fear, yesterday the butcher came to see me, he said I'm not very strong, and so have to wait for a few days.

I don't eat, I began a hunger strike, but really hungry stomach, yesterday evening I can, I ate a little. I pray, I hope like eight quit brother it: "a day eat satisfied three days not hungry."

Or so hungry, sleep, I want to sleep is also not hungry, I had a dream, and have a good dream. Good looking forward to a dream come true.

I dream of: prices have fallen I live don't villa, the butcher studied the master practitioners, the motor repair to pig, if the sky can drop point abalone shark's fin I happiness!



If I can live pigs: helps villa, may people into space, or which dare!!!!!


【 two pig love tragedy 】 louis vuitton monogram canvas laguto

Once ah, have two little pig, they played together, and they have been very happy.

Small boar want to; If each day to look at it, happy and happy and he was very happy. They are also very happy.

But? One day ah; Small boar began to eat and drink too much. It sometimes also rob gilts to eat, the little pigs very sad, she thought! Small boar already did not love it, so it to cry. But, no matter how small the sow, small boar cry all ignore it. So also rob it of something to eat.

Soon the little boar long good fat, another few days passed, to a truck small boar away. Small boar wrote a letter;
A top write a way: my dear bells, I'm leaving. With you together of days I'm happy!!!!! Thank you for giving me the happy, maybe we-hello!!!!! When three months ago I listen to host said, he will sell a pig so I just so. I hope you can forgive!!!!! I don't think I went, perhaps you see this letter, I have been standing in at the gate of heaven, but very good ah! Ah, I will because every day to pray for you, and pray my dear bells go in peace, that can find a love you more than I pig!!!!!


Happiness is a happy song
Helps: I this story is about to give a five years old children to hear, so just have such a tone that is not poison countries ha flowers? Ha ha whatever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment